Rainy Love
Click on the pictures to navigate.
whatever...
welcome message,
disclaimer,
lyrics,
pictures,
up to you... ^^
yesterdays;
||
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
October 2010
||
Friday, August 21, 2009
-
Finally I post !
:
Haha... Finally i post(sorry)do'nt angry.Firstly, amny people ask me why i 'Emo' on thursday last week,sry but that is for me to know and you to find out...Haha...But if you are really very curious then i will give you a clue.The clue is that it happen during CCM duing wednesday.
Secondly,I went to ATP sience yesterday,very funny, not much of revision but most of the time irritate Mr Ho(my science teacher)talk about his love life, promise not to tell,but i you want to know then come ask me/Dominic/Edison.
Lastly.REVANTH!!!
Whatever it is better if you do'nt know.So...Good luck (I do not know why i say that)
;it's raining men at 6:43 AM