Rainy Love
Click on the pictures to navigate.
whatever...
welcome message,
disclaimer,
lyrics,
pictures,
up to you... ^^
yesterdays;
||
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
October 2010
||
Friday, September 4, 2009
-
Haiz (12 hour to camp)
:
Bye Bye people, tomorrow I would be shut from the world forever.I might never see you guys again,so let me fulfill my wish.
So lets sing ABC(that is my wish)
A B C E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Want to sing again
A B C E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
You enjoy it rite
A B C E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
One last time
A B C E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Z
Ok Ok no more
Good Bye
;it's raining men at 4:37 AM