Rainy Love
Click on the pictures to navigate.
whatever...
welcome message,
disclaimer,
lyrics,
pictures,
up to you... ^^
yesterdays;
||
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
October 2010
||
Thursday, September 3, 2009
-
OMG!!!!Tomorrow is Saturday!!! NO...!!!
:
NO....8<>SATURDAY what to do,how to escape.Need to go CAMP will mati want!OK De kai, breathe in breathe out,your on air now don't get mad.
Sorry suddenly get mad, well tomorrow have camp,(scouts), need to sleep in school for two night. That one I don't mind, the thing is that He who must not be named,will be there(of course lah! The thing is compulsory,but the stupid $$$ don't think so.Haiz... don't care him already, I think he very hopeless. So I here to say my last word,I will like to thank my parents for raising me up, my teacher for making me smart , my friends for following me through high and low(excluding the people that laugh at me,when You know who you know what me).So good Bye world I will miss you TV and computer OH ya and my friends and family.
;it's raining men at 11:04 PM