Tuesday, September 8, 2009
-
Part 2 of the exciting camp
:
HaHa I am back...
So lets continue
After the pizza making, have the kite making...Haha... took two hour to make a diamond shape kite. (in the end cannot fly,tell you all in part 3)So after the kite making there was the captain ball, all what I thought was captain ball, in fact it was modified captain ball. Instead of standing in a chair,we needed in a small letter D ,so overall it was exciting except the part I fell down and hit my butt.
But the real fun began at night, crawled through a soupy mat (felt like hugging people after that),crawled through E1/4 (I didn't know our class so clean),walk night walk(not scary at all),splash by water bomb(my friend got hit at his *@1#,ouch!)and of course sing song. Very exciting,then for supper had ICE CREAM(I never eat,REALLY)so exciting,for males to bad never join scout,for female too bad.
Oh ya...
I saw some E1/4reans, they had N.P.C.C
they look weird,except some. Saw them after survival training(ps survival traing super fun(crawl upside down))
Good night,Good morning,Good afternoon,Bye and Hi
;it's raining men at 6:55 AM