
He adores
+ Himself
+ TV
+ sleep
+ New phones
+ famous people
+ shopping
+ her
+ etc
He Hate
+ Radiation man
+ coins
+ some teacher
+ the 15 min waiting time for SOME games
+ lessons
+ etc
So...Next day, wake up around 6(I think some of you people are still dreaming at that time)sit down there like stupid like that,suddenly it rained,Ya!!!PE cancelled, or so I thought it was,only when we assemble at 7:30 did the truth struck me. There was still PE, it was stretching exercise(It also included 20 push-up) live was tough at that time.So in came S.B(Super Breakfast)to the rescue...Haha...we were serve broken hashbrown,sausage and bread, delicious meal. After that rite have the sing song secession( my group got last).Then after that get my wallet back,(I miss you wallet)when around Singapore, for food hunt,then after that around 3:30 go to marina bay,straight from the food quest,go there fly kite(in the end kite cannot fly)
;it's raining men at 6:44 AM