Tuesday, October 20, 2009
-
Vivo is Soooooo Boringly fun
:
Cannot make up my mind, dono what to say should i say that is it boring or should i say that it is interesting.the only thing that is interesting is the movie(imagine that),the rest very boring.
First I left house, forgotten to bring my movie coupon,rush back to take.than after that in the MRT stand there like idiot,small boy standing in front,but no one give up the seat.Haiz earthling really no hope. Than go to vivo got lost ,but lucky in the end someone guide me.after that go candy empire,see so much chocolate, but never buy.
last we went to watch movie,when buying ticket that time, me took out me camera,than wait for dinosaur,think she stuck at the escalator thats why so long.
after movie rush back home.%)
P.S
No.1:Fried rice hot dog's owner give up,i will never tell you hu i like
No.2:I mean it,give up,if you want to find out,slowly guess
No.3:that is all I want to say
;it's raining men at 2:17 AM