Rainy Love
Click on the pictures to navigate.
whatever...
welcome message,
disclaimer,
lyrics,
pictures,
up to you... ^^
yesterdays;
||
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
October 2010
||
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
-
Chinese new year
:
Almost reaching Chinese new year already, two day of holiday,i heard that valentin will clash with the new year.
Well I think it will not affect me,cause i not so intu lke some people in class.
I learnt from brandon that the world will navar wait for me, that person ( not brandon....so dont try to spoil my friendship)is just an idiot an if he wants to continue,the world will just laugh at him,so dont need to waste my haterd on him..... Waste my energy,will get lectured by 'ah pa' somemore. ('ah pa' is brandon he claim to adopt me in his family game)I mean that guy, ( not brandon ) is just so idiotic, he try to act cool also fail. So hopeless.Haiz....so conclusion,not goig to angry about him anymore( but this does not mean i will talk to him)
Ohya before i go, I want to announce to everyone that.................................................................................
I manage tosurvive until stage 8 lap 9 for my
VO2 max test. But actually it is what i call endurance test, mdm Ross made it sound so confusing.
So good bye( nothing to do now ) sosososo nothing
;it's raining men at 2:57 AM