Saturday, February 27, 2010
-
SO long never post!!!!
:
Time flies when people start to enjoy it.
Lots of funny thing happen during this time.For example yesterday.......It was during recess, didn't feel like eating much,so i went to drink soya milk,sit down and talk with the usual people.Than during the last 10 minutes,i went to buy popcorn chicken.
Stupidly I went to tell the aunty say i want $1 popcorn chicken,after she put finish,i still ask the aunty how much it cost.(dumb right!)
I told li an, he laugh damm long le,than he said"its like calling someone and asking someone what his number is"
I than continue to spread my stupid story.
(TIME JUMP)
After school,suppose to go for energy conservation scout course,but than i had chinese reading workshop.
I went to tell mr mak, to tell him that i cannot go for the course,he was damm piss off.than the conversation.
"why you never tell me earlier"person 1
"sorry so i tell you already ah,i cannot go for the course"person 2
"why you never tell me o.0"person 2
"I told the senior already"
"why you never tell me"person 1
"dont you know that your CCA is more important than this school thing"person 1
"but my mum already sign the form saying that i cannot go for the course and allowed me to go for the chinese thingy"person 2
"i dont care you are going to the energy conversation"person 1
"But.........."person 2
"i dont care you are going to the energy conversation,you can go and tell your chinese teacher" person 1
What the heck so unreasonable, than after that my senior one buy one come and insult me,even the fat one.
;it's raining men at 5:17 AM